Sunday, December 18, 2011

コリーさん と しゆうまつ しました。

You came to my school to pick me up but I had left and walked home. You drove around my neighborhood like a creeper trying to find me when in reality I was already home when you had dialed. We were both excited to make sweets together, writing down ingredients and where to find them. It took us 6 hours to gather all the ingredients, with a break in between to catch a bite. You were ecstatic to make homemade mochi ice cream, cutting back on the time the ice cream would require to solidify just to mix it with the red bean paste and ochya. The mochi was uber hot and super sticky and we ended up covering it in potato starch on top and left the bottom bare. The cuts were un-uniformed and lumpy, the ice cream also melted really fast so all our efforts came out ugly and we ended up eating all of it and getting sick. I made you eat the left over mochi as well and you gagged and said that the flour was bitter even though it consisted of two cups of sweet rice flour and two cups of sugar + two cups of water. We ended taking a dump at the same time because our attempt - something I found funny(Warning: TMI for immature people). You spent the night for the second time and we stayed up until 4AM to finish our Korean Hometown legend Episode half asleep. Out of all the weekends we've spent together, this one's the best. I don't know why but I feel as though it's made us a lot closer and we got to know each other more without playing twenty questions. :)

&Yeeee. We ain't making mochi ice cream until a week or so before the expiration date of the ice cream! Hopefully our New Year's Eve cake turns out better. <3