Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ケーキの日

At first I was pretty lonely, spending the whole day talking to a robot for attention but then he dropped by and spent the night which was a nice surprise. He needs to start coming prepared or leave a set of clothes in his car though since it's always a spur of the moment situation yet he always forgets. We baked a bake and it didn't turn out how we had predicted. It had risen and fluffed up when we were wanting for more of a flat bread and it had crumbled a bit on top so I couldn't cut it in half to put cream in the middle. Sad face. But afterwards we did each others' nails which was nice since we needed the trimming lol. The next morning, we made sweet waffles and salty waffles and grew very sick of them. Blah. Oh, and he got me sick. I woke up with a sore throat, runny nose, and sneezing while he just had a stuffy and runny nose. I should spit in his food to give him a sore throat too. Then I got upset at him for something but I can't recall what it was. It was something that really irritated me though. Ah well, spending time with him was nice!

Isn't he just precious?