Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas.

Eve - Sucked ass. I wanted to punch everybody I saw in the face.
Day - Was awkward and somewhat better than eve but still awkward. Third wheel and one that poops on all the fun, what can I say. I don't give in to peer pressure.

Honestly, this holiday just sucks walrus fat. Staying home is hell, there's nowhere to go and no one to be with. It made me realize, everyone in society wants someone that's just a bit dumb, a bit dramatic, a bit vulnerable. No one wants someone that's level headed, mature, or stable because they want to feel needed. Really wanting to say; FUCK SOCIETY but then it would make me get hated and appear emo, then again isn't that what society wants? A bit of dumbness, dramatic, and vulnerability - but in an indirect way and still appear happy. Oh, society. You're just so god damn funny.

Being a kid was easier. Time and reality was unknown to you. Tears and cries could be heard and the only thing feared was physical pain.