Friday, December 30, 2011

Cling.

You wanted me to be clingy but what am I do to? I never wanted it. I had tried so hard to avoid it yet every time I'm not next to you I get cranky. I get mad at you for not being here, not calling, not texting. For not missing me as much as I miss you. I miss your stupidity, your hairless armpits,  your hairy legs. 

I don't want to be all this. It sucks ass. It's as if I've turned into a dog that only knows how to wait for its human to notice it. I don't want this. Whenever I get this feeling I just wanna break things around me and hurt others' feelings. In the end, I break down and cry from the realization of what I've become. Stupid, eh?

Even if you wanna make it up and such, I still stay in that mad mood because I've realized what I've become and I hate it. I get upset with you and myself even though it should just be me but I can't help it. You've wiggled your way into my life too deep for me to not feel the vacancy when you're gone.

Why have I changed so much since the beginning?