Monday, December 5, 2011

An uneasiness.

There have been multiple matters occupying my thoughts yet I don't know where or how to start. This entry won't make sense with all the choppiness and poor grammar points but I don't know how to get things out in the open.

You know the saying when you marry into an Asian family, you're not just marrying that person. You're marrying the whole family and it doesn't help when there are people that seem like they dislike you for no reason. If you confront the member(s) and they say that they don't have a problem with you in that careless-get-lost tone then you appear as though you're trying to create tides in the family while getting humiliated.
I know I'm not getting married and my relationship isn't serious but I don't like getting treated without respect. It's better to fix issues while everything's still new rather than years later on when everything's settled in.

It's nothing big but I don't like having to be polite and greets others while they ignore me, especially if they're around my age or younger. Politeness and manners is a big one for my morals.

I know this entry is butchered and there's poor grammar but I don't know how to rephrase things.