Saturday, December 10, 2011

What a boy.

You say "I could've told you all of these things." What things are you referring to? 
If Corey doesn't indulge you than I don't know what he does. Sure, people go through hardships but yours don't seem all that complex from what I've seen and they seem to reoccur more than others. You hang out with friends every weekend if not three to four times a week on school nights til whenever you guys wanna disperse. You skip school, flunk classes, ask to borrow his car without hesitation, even to the point of calling him at two in the morning to borrow his car. You declare that you're not mad at me for talking about these things to him. Uhm, why SHOULD you be mad? Because these matters are pretty clear, everybody sees you using his things and being over at his house. All I did was bring it to his attention. You say that I don't know your life and that I shouldn't assume things because you've had a rough life, ect and that I should ask you what goes on in your life. Well for one, have you ever for ask me how my life is? You only text me when you want inside scoops on the fights Corey and I have while lying through your teeth each time that it's just between you and I; besides I'm not assuming anything, I'm merely observing.