Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Haters.

Like, love, hate, whatever me. It's chill
People are always going to hate others for false reasons. People will spread rumors, have a blast. It's no biggie cause the truth is plain and simple. A majority will blindly go with the flow, few will open their eyes to the truth. 

If you want the truth, ask me. If you wanna hear a story, listen to him. I'm not saying I'm right, but every story has a different viewpoint. I know I'm gaining a lot of unpopularity among fellow people and strangers but I'm okay with that cause if they were truly genuine then they wouldn't have been so eager to believe. Others may steer clear of me, fearful that they'll get rejected too. Go ahead, but my story will be recited once and only once. When you see what I saw, it'll be too late. All you'll be is another resource.

And to you, dear old friend. You say I hate you for no reason. Have I not provide enough reasons before? You lie, cheat, steal, and ruin people's lives. You use others and their things without hesitation and when I brought it under the light. You constantly use Corey's car, more than he does. How come you don't ask to borrow another friend's car? Cause I'm pretty sure they'd say no.You practically at his house and raid his fridge like it's nothing. You declare that I'm just jealous, I spread lies, I brainwash others. Why should I? We were once friends, and you earnestly tried to date me but I had been too "prude" for your taste so you went for Brianna. You jump from girl to girl, not caring whether or not the previous girl's heart is mending. Serenity's life had been pretty well before you came into it considering I knew her for two years prior. You tell countless, meaningless lies to make yourself superior yet you can never lend a hand, others are generally paying for you or you're borrowing from them. There's no point in saying you make $800 a week, have a joint bank account of $100,000 or that your uncle owns a private jet because if those things were true, wouldn't you feel a bit embarrass that you tend to feed off of other people's often? I'm not trying to convert anyone nor make anyone out to be the bad guy. I not clever nor rich enough to 'brainwash' others. I get that everybody has their own problems, issues, disorders but they've got to learn how to cope with it themselves and change on their own will.