Sunday, July 8, 2012

Abroad.

One of my dreams is to study abroad but of course I don't have that kind of money, nor does my family. I still have to worry about my own college and university funding and loans. Thing is, I really do want to study abroad before I reach the age of 26. I'm not even sure what field I'd be entering if I did study abroad. I mean, people go abroad to study in a field the country is 'known' for, right? I have two completely different desired careers. One of them is realistic and boring, the other completely; fantasy. The realistic one, I can complete at home but only with extreme determination and without swaying. My fantasy would cause me to jump up and leave, throwing everything familiar away, leaping into a pit of the unknown darkness. To acquire fame, I must invest into changing and hardships that doesn't guarantee happiness or success. To acquire stability, I must invest into studying for a pursuit that will produce a hefty income. I don't have a pretty face, the perfect body, acting skills, or a decent singing voice . I don't even like doing catwalks. How could I ever acquire the fantasy running through my immature mind? Within' reality, I am not clever therefore I must strive x3 hard for it. It's not impossible but it's near there. If I'm gonna just study abroad then I think the most I could handle would be 2 years although I'm more leaning towards 1 and 1.5 years if I don't get discovered.