Sunday, October 14, 2012

My thoughts on Amanda Todd:

Amanda Todd was foolish for flashing her boobs, ever heard of stalkers and pedophiles? I understand you made a mistake and people are being dicks about it. Take a stand, fight if you have to! I've been physically bullied for my lack of English, well look at me now! I'm in AP English and every other kind of AP classes! Everybody gets bullied sometime in their lives, it's your choice to endure or break it. Tell the authorities, if nothing gets solved then fight and bring your opponent down with you.

&&To everybody else. Don't pretend to give a shit. You didn't know her so don't act as if you're mourning for her. She died and got her 15 minutes of fame. Get over it and move on. Why aren't you taking a stand for others who are actually getting bullied in front of your eyes? Or are they "too ugly" and their deaths aren't a fad yet?  Call me a bitch, or wish for me to get raped but the magistrate lies in your own heart.