Saturday, October 27, 2012

Our good-bye; RIP you&me.

I had butterflies in my stomach but my mindset was set on the negative because when you're already expecting something and it happens, you can't get any lower. I'm proud of myself for not letting the tears and emotions rush out. Letting you know the things going on inside my mind did nothing. It hurts when you speak of your next girlfriend and of mine next so calm and normal. As if it's just the weather. It started with fear and caution, ended in jokes but it's the jokes that cut. I left with a brave face but had a break down while driving home because it's good-bye. We're murders. Burying something that's alive, to suffocate, kill, and forget.

Your arms were hovered, hugs were short and distant, and lips cold. Your words provided no comfort, just heartache and sorrow. 

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love, is waking up to see that person is gone. It takes seconds to say hello, but it takes forever to say goodbye. Moving on is easy, but what you leave behind is what makes it hard.