Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What to do?

You say that you don't want to live in a cycle of pain, that it's not me but you because you don't fit my standards, yet you still love me. If you still do then why are you hurting me? Pushing me away because it's uncomfortable since I still love you and want to get back together. My niceness is unreal to you. What am I do to? You appear upset and easily agitated by me. I cry because I'm sad that we're over, you scream and cuss. Why? When I talk about us, why do you get annoyed? I try to get closure by being friends but you don't want to talk to me either way.

I drove to your house last night to talk things out and missed you since you were out, you get angered. Stating that if I don't come over right now you'll be pissed. I couldn't because I already came home and couldn't get out again. I texted you about meeting up today at but you never replied. I called you around 4:50 yet you only turned the video game noise louder, not speaking a word. Later you call asking where am I and if I'm coming with harshness in your tone. I answer that I can't since it's too late. You get angry again, stating that I always do this and that you don't care anymore.

Why are you so cold towards me? I thought you still loved me, so why are you being so hurtful? You say you don't care yet you get so worked up towards me. I asked if you wanted us to hate each other. You say there's no reason for that yet the way you're treating me is as if you already hate me.

Are you testing me? Are you trying to make me hate you? I'm trying so hard to show my love, my devotion but you say I'm just lowering my standards. You treat me so horribly now that I just want to cover my ears when you speak to block out the vitriolic words. The words that came out of your mouth last night made me realize the kind of guy you've become. You're not the boy I fell in love with. You're full of hate and venom, spitting even at me. I woke up this morning thinking I'm finally starting to move on. My mind didn't linger to you as much, I didn't cry when you lashed out at me. It's not until now that I became sadden. I'm upset though. Upset at the way you're treating me and how I'm just taking it, that I'm still groveling at your feet while being kicked in the face. What am I to do? Keep hanging on, in hopes that you'll realize my love for you and reconcile? Or cut you out of my life and hate you forever? Move on in life, love no more and live in an icy world while taking pleasure from play with others' hearts like disposable dishes?

I just want to know;

Are you testing me?
What about me makes you act so cold when you said you still love me?
How did you become so hateful?
Let go and forget or hang on?