Sunday, November 25, 2012

Apple of your eye or food?

I don't understand you. All the things you do and say, I cannot fathom. Do you seek news because you care or because you're simply curious? The affection bestowed upon me occasionally, are they upon impulse from your heart or from your raging levels of testosterone? I cannot trust the words from your lips, whether because I don't want to believe them or because they might not be true.

Woke up hella late for no reason. Watched "Arang and the Magistrate" instead of doing the pile of homework I have or my laundry. Got lectured for not cleaning up my desk. Went to work and got paid for two hours. Got off at 7pm but stayed until 9 just to gossip and talk to Kim and Kay. Kay's a sweetheart, always getting on my ass to do homework. Love her to pieces! I'm gonna be so sad if she leaves to Arkansas or gets her own store. I mean, I'll be happy for her but I'll miss her. She's legit, and my favorite manager. Was contemplating whether or not to come over tonight, wondered if it would be a waste or not and if anything good would come out of it. I was surprised to arrive and not see anyone else at home. Was somewhat upset and concerned that he got drunk last night because he never would drink in the past, especially with me. Oh well, "changing with time". I am curious as to how he saw my status, wondered if that irritated him? Because I didn't mean it offensive in any way. I was just upset that I drove all that way to be turned away. He was really touchy feely today. Not sure why. I was a bit disappointed that I had to wait to cuddle, and I didn't even get to in the end. Sucks balls. I was looking forward to it.