Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

Arrived at OP Mall around 11pm, it was freezing. Had to wait in line outside for about 25 minutes before they would open the doors. Kinda wish I was there with him so I could snuggle so eh it's whatevs. Looked forward to spending time together but really couldn't because it was black friday and well things get a bit crazy. Sephora didn't open at all so it was a bummer. All the clothing sales sucked so I didn't buy anything. Mom called asking wtf we were doing, where we were, ect. Lecture in general. Wanted to see him one more time before I left but his phone was dead and his cousin sounded annoyed or irritated so I was like you know what forget it cause he probably doesn't even wanna see me. So I left feelin' pretty blue. 

Bought myself a tripod, another mp3, along with a 16 gb memory card for my camera as back-up. Originally wanted to get it along with another digital camera for him. The wii-u seemed pretty nice too but it's damn expensive. It's like freakin' $300 at game-stop.