Thursday, December 20, 2012

Boys.

Please do not try to act hard, using others for your physical needs, or toy with our minds. It's no fun and it hurts both sides when feelings begin to develop. It causes confusion, uncertainty, and anxiety for us. We're stupid and gullible, believing every word that comes out of those lips. We tend to over think things, hoping there are deeper meanings to what you do and say. Other times we're too loyal or are we blind? Staying by his side when he clearly doesn't acknowledge us, nor see our feelings. We wait and wait. And wait. When will the waiting end? Are we not just getting hurt by choosing this path? Of always being there for him whether he is crying over someone else or if he is happy with another person. We may be the nice girl who falls for the wrong boy, one that doesn't treasure us, but we're also ignorant in another perspective. There may just be another boy, the nice guy, who's there for us when we mope, when we cry, when we're nervous. One who has been secretly loving us all this time. We just have to stop for a moment and snap out of it. Stop focusing on that one boy, when there's another one making us their world. You never know, that nice guy just might snap out of it and walk away. Losing out on a chance of happiness, and realizing when it's already too late. Funny, this is just a general topic yet I seem to shed tears. How odd.

Anywho, to some guys out there: Stop being a nasty muthafucka. Using us like we're just some sex toys then tossing us out when you're done or fooling around with our feelings to feel wanted. You're a fucken sicko. If I ever hear about you trying to use one of my girlfriends again, I swear. I won't let you off. They mean the world to me. Messing with them means you're messing with me, so unless you wanna get your face fixed for free by me, think twice. I only let you off because they didn't wanna cause an issue but I swear. I'd fucken call your ass out and explode in your face. I'm in the fighting mood and I won't back down. I don't give a fuck. I just wanna punch your fucken ugly ass pimple face into a brick wall and spit in your face. You're a mutherfucken son of a bitch.