Thursday, December 27, 2012

Draft 2

0:23 start

Where are you?
Do you still think of me as I sit here, underneath the bright blue sky
Or have you already forgotten of me?
Because I'm still waiting for you to come back into my life.
Oh baby please, don't go.
I'm sorry, for all the pain I caused you.
Oh how I shed these tears.
Can you not see them?
oh my love,
do you feel the words of my heart?

1:54 start
mot ngay em mong anh se quay tro ve ben em mai mai.
anh oi dung di, em van mong
em van cho
anh oi, sao anh cu di?
ko cho em mot co hoi de say im sorry
anh yeu cua em, em xin loi.

My love, please don't go.
I'm still here, patiently waiting
Don't forget about us.
Even when the moon and stars fade to black and i can not see
in my heart you're still shining brightly and forever youll stay in my heart.
do you still love me too?
or is it all gone and forever washed away by time?

I'll fix it up later once I'm off, on the spot before work, boo.