Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Kurimasu

Had a weird dream. Dreamt that I was back in school already and I was like faaack! I haven't done any of my English or History homework and I haven't been able to transfer out of Mcilwee yet! Woke up around one in the afternoon, didn't feel like eating rice or pho so I opt for fries and a yummy drink. I must say, I prefer the strawberry over the lemonade flavor. My mama was like "Oh my gawd, my girls are always drinking! They're horrible." Haha. I could never start up smoking, whether it be weed or cigs I just can't. Hate the smell, hate the smoke fog, and it ruins your teeth and lungs. I never was a big fan of drinking either, tasted too acidic but hey look at me now. I should cut back on it though, don't wanna get an alcoholic's belly. No wonder there's more girl smokers then girl alcoholics because smoking actually allows you to stay slim. Boo. All I wanna do is snuggle with him, but I can't so I'll just have to opt for the big cow he gave me. Sometimes back then late at night I use to be sad and pretend that it was him I was sleeping with - not a cow. Stupid huh? And a bit creepy. 

 Bottoms up!
Feelin' pretty icky and tired.