Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12182012

Shirt I made in textiles.
I didn't study for my Genetics final. Sheeeet. My former lab partner kept staring at me today. I caught him staring a couple of times, or was I just paranoid? I mean I know I looked pretty shit today, it's cause of my lack of sleep and messy wardrobe lol. I didn't study for my English finals either and to top it off I was 12 minutes late to class because I was printing things out in the writing lab. Crap! Yeeeah, I have a feeling my grade isn't gonna be too pretty. But I won't lose hope! I've pretty much bombed all my finals. I did my essay before hand though for Genetics LOL. I didn't realize it was an in class assignment. Easiest finals are tomorrow which are ceramics and Japanese. Booyah! Just gotta study my grammar, vocab, and kanji then I'm set. No finals in ceramics since I got 100% on the review. My teacher asked if I would be returning next semester and I had to sadly tell her no, I needed to complete required technology credit. She said she would miss me since I do so well in her class. I admit I'll miss that class, it allows me to let my stress out and catch up on assignments when I'm falling behind. Here are some of the pieces I made this year:


Since I have some spare time, I watched this mini series that really impacted me and I was able to connect with it. Bonus: there's a part where Dumbo is featured, although that's nothing really special to me but it might be to someone else. 

Going on the "no-poo" diet. Hopefully it'll work. I wonder how it'll work out with work though - ewuh. It keeps the ends of my hair smooth and silky and it smells normal when I condition it but apparently it smells like a bad baking soda smell? Weird. I don't know what to do! I want to be able to not wash my hair for a few days without it getting extremely oil and stinky. My face stays oil-free pretty well though and I'm blessed for that.


I saw these messages, and I started cracking up to myself. It sounds so desperate and creepy instead of romantic as one might depict && it sounds a whole lot like me. Oh gawd, I'm so embarrassed at myself. Just wanna head bang my head against a wall and wonder why.