Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Perfection.

I admit, I've been slacking these past two years. I didn't try to improve myself in any aspects whether it be appearance wise or with personality. I did not further or implore any skills and I deeply regret that. I was given the chance to become a mother to a beautiful creature but I lost out on that opportunity. I'm learning who are here to stay by my side as friends who just simply waste my time with their lies. I don't wish to harbor anger or sadness in my heart or mind. I've given up alcohol when I use to finish 2 cases of it within a week. I didn't want to become that kind of person and I did not want to ruin myself over something that has already past. I do not cry day and night or try to commit suicide anymore. What's done is done. I want to grow while retaining happiness and learn as sun goes rises and sets. I can't change the past and I don't want to forget the memories, instead I will learn from them and smile as I relive the moments from time to time. I will not hate them, but I won't associate with them. I will move forward as a someone new. I will put efforts into my appearance not because I want to attract lovers because I know I can make boys fall in love with my looks but I'd rather them love me for my personality. I am more keen on my studies and participation. I'm furthering my ability in fine arts and music. 
I am molding my future self.