Wednesday, February 20, 2013

10 moar days.

Just started to pack my suitcase LOL. I'm such a procrastinator. Unsure on what to pack and how much since I decided I'm only going to bring one suitcase and crossing my fingers that it'll be enough! Still need to go out and buy gifts for my host family. I'm not sure what to get my host mother and grandparents though. Gah! So anxious. Went to school in my PJs today with just a sports bra since I was too pooped out to change. Stayed up until 3:00AM finishing my essays for English and History. Stayed after school to throw and damn, I've forgotten how to throw on the wheel! I can't seem to center or maybe the clay's just a different texture from what I'm used to? I dunno. I'm coming back again tomorrow to try again! Unsure with what's going on in one of my friendship, he's a good friend and I don't wanna ruin what we have. I can't develop feelings for him but he keeps sending me mixed signals. Must not give in and stay friends! Don't wanna ruin what he has and I don't wanna be the intruding factor in his relation nor do I wanna be set up for something and be humiliated in the end plus I feel like he's pulling my leg for laughs or misses her. Anywhos, gonna have some drinks later on this weekend. Can't wait! Woot. :)

This little baby's gonna get stamped soon hehe.