Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just a mini update.

Too true. <3
Away we happened~
Reality vs. Expectations
Because memories don't change.

Sorry for not updating anything for such a long time! Nothing has happened much. Just been gathering assignments I'll be missing. Went shopping around with Brandon and Erin for the trip. Had an odd dream a week ago. I dreamt that Corey was getting all close and touchy and I was like wtf while trying to get away then the one I had last night he was in it, his new girl, and Josh. Somehow Josh and I were coupling up while they were our rivals. I kept thinking wtf? Why am I having these dreams outta nowhere? I don't wanna know anything about them or see them! In a way, I do want to settle things before I leave but there's also a part of me that doesn't want to see them. I don't want to know things that'll just cause more complications for myself - emotionally and mentally. Britney showed me the dislike on my memories && mistakes video and I had to snicker. I know who did it and I don't care. We can't be friends because too much has happened between us two. It's whatever with me. Life goes on. :)

The rest are just photos taken in between the last entry to this one.

Got a pedi and mani with shellac!
Hair and Face mask
Got rid of my long side swept bangs, not sure why they keep comin' back? It's either that I'm getting too lazy with trimming them every month or that it's time for a change!