Saturday, April 20, 2013

Plum tuckered.

Got called around 9am, asking if I could come in at 1:00PM instead of 4:00PM and I agree. Got called around 10 asking if I could come in at 11:00AM instead of 1:00PM. Blarg. So I basically had to work an 11-11 shift. Got lucky and things started slowing down around 8:00PM so I was allowed to leave and went out to eat with the family. How the heck am I gonna be able to finish up any assignments if every single day is used to work? Gah! 
12.

Wanting a man who can care for me in every field emotionally, physically, and financially. Even though I seem well rounded, independent, and stable I still need to be sheltered and provided for. It's so difficult finding someone that you can fall for whole heartly and even harder for my parents and their parents to know each other and like each other.