Monday, April 15, 2013

Prom.

This is what I wanted to look like for prom night but things didn't go according to plan.
 I got off late and Ami wasn't home to do my hair, make-up, or nails. I had 45 minutes to get ready from changing out of my uniform to putting on my shoes and getting my ass out the door. Forgot my earrings and necklace. Had to curl my hair with a straightener since Ami gave away the curling irons to our cousin. When I went to go dance onstage the Indian girl saw me and was like "Omg, is that you Alena? You look so pretty blah blah blah." I was like wtf bitch? Why you actin' so fake? This is so awkward. So I was just like uh huh okay, I'mma shut my mouth and just stare at her and hopefully she goes away. Burning my shit, talking shit behind my back. Ain't gonna start anything but I ain't gotta be all cozy with you boo. Bought a change of clothes for after prom, which reminds me we almost accidently crashed Blue Valley's after prom hehe. Went bowling at Incredibles until 3AM in the morning. The next morning my parents hid my car keys and were off somewhere and I needed to get to work ASAP. Ah boy. They're starting to think I have a lover and they're freaking out. Ami was worried I would have sex and history would repeat itself, smh. There was no way to even do it ! Everybody was together every minute and goofing off like dumbasses and getting dipsy off of red bull.