Monday, April 29, 2013

Step forward.

No more looking back to the past, I've checked and all there is are vacant memories without the emotional attachment. Maybe a friendship will be revived in its place? It's unlikely, but at least there isn't anymore hatred. I hope that I can let go of the past, unattached strings. I fear of entering a relationship yet still subconsciously holding onto the past. I hate this about me but I don't want to fear the future. 

Mama forgot to call me out for my ortho appointment even thought I reminded her last night, wtf. I couldn't do shit either since I was in class and the teacher was going over a lesson! So 5 minutes before my scheduled time I had to ask him to go to the office because I was suppose to get called out and shit. FML. God damn. Throat is still groggy and I hate it when they make me speak up because shit my voice box is already strained and they're pissing me off by making me yell repeatedly.