Monday, April 29, 2013

Today.

Kept waking up early, around 8 and 9. Not sure why? The back of wire keeps cutting into the side of my cheek and it's irritating me. What I had on my tongue when I was in Japan is return! I dunno why or how? It's smaller than the one in JP but still, wtf? Meh, business was steady in the beginning but around 1:00 we were slammed and it just stayed busy until 4:30. Damn. Didn't have much complaints except for two customers and one drive off. Meh. Dun care! I feel like it would've gone better if I had my voice back. Would have been able to take on more orders and get things done quicker and efficiently. Gah, I sound like an old man who smoked 2 packs each day for 50 years. Mama's wanting me to start working at a salon on the weekends and I'm kinda nervous. What about Sonic? I mean yeah nails earns more money but mmm, I dunno. I'm not that confident in such a new surrounding and having to speak so much with a customer much less gossip and hear their rants. Afraid I might appear uninterested and offend em or have one of em bitchy, ghetto ones! Gah, with my current job I only have to deal with customers for 3 minutes, maximum.  Made better tips than yesterday so meh. Came home and ate, went out afterwards with family for sushi again. Felt so full so we decided to go for a walk afterwards. I'm not sure if mama was kidding about calling up Corey to come over? Iunno. He wouldn't have a reason to come over much less why would he go out of his way to see my face. I called up Jae and we walked around for half an hour. Scared him by hiding behind a trash can and jumping out hehe. It was nice, except dad got piss when he saw me hugging him good-bye which is odd because I hug all my friends? And then uncle Khoi asks the most embarrassing questions like as he smoked the bong yet aka sucked my face and how far I went with Corey besides sucking faces. ( ~///~ )*