Saturday, June 15, 2013

Friday.

Woke up around 8, ugh. It was torture getting out of bed. I was exhausted from yesterday and not to mention having to wake up early when I went to bed late. Found out that Kay quit last night, which made me pretty sad since she was one of the people that I really warmed up to and it was always fun gossiping about boys with her. Work was steady but I felt like it went by so slow. Was put on ice cream today, wonder why? Came home and chilled for an hour or so. Alex invited me to the movies and my dad had taken my car to take the kids to the swimming pool so he came and picked me up. The movie started way later so we walked around Pet Smart and Target for a good hour or so. Went to Taco Bell to visit John and apparently he didn't work there anymore. Awk! Ah well, we got some snacks and just sat down and chatted about life. Went back to the cinema and just watched previews. The End Is Here is a pretty good comedy. There were some slow parts but then there were some really funny ones as well! Overall, it was a pretty nice day. The evening has got to be the highlight of my day though. It was nice to chill with him again.