Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cookie greetings.

Wore a white summer dress with a loose beige cardigan and everything was nice except for that fact that my boobs kept popping out. Not sure if it was because of the dress or bra. I was paranoid the whole day because I didn't wanna appear as a "loose" girl nor did I want strangers seeing all that boobage. I dunno, I don't like anyone seeing any boobage. I gotta say, the most awkward moment is when I had to hand on those stools that swirl and can go up and down in ceramics because I had to get on it to lower it down. I think it's worse having your boobs hanging in front of a lady teacher than a male because usually the male teachers turn away automatically while the females are like..judging and will say something but I'm not the one to wear booty cut shorts or expose boobage in public. I was pulling up my dress the whole time and looking down lol. Wish I had some fabric skin tape so it wouldn't keep moving around and pop out. Was pretty tired this morning but surprisingly I didn't doze off in any class or get that sleepiness I usually do in one of my classes. A lot of students in AP English are kind of waiting and wondering where I am. They'll be like "Hey, where are you? Did you switch?" and sadly I must admit yes. I hate the summer homework but apparently AP English IV is easier than last year and less stressful and I'm like wtf. I'm falling asleep in CP from boredom and my brain is turning to mush from all this basic, boring busywork. My potential is really getting wasted here but meh. I ain't gonna switch to AP and complete the summer assignment in a couple of days. FORGET IT. I'm not staying up until 4AM again, especially when work be scheduling me 35-40 hours a week. Crazy Tim. I told him that's too much! I only want half of that! Took my first government test today and I gotta say, I feel like I did awesome! I knew almost all the questions except for one or two. My 'essay' might be a little choppy in certain places but I used concrete details from prior knowledge and made commentaries that supported my opinion aaaaand I finished before Kevin. Booyah. Sorry, I have this hidden competition with others which both sides don't really get along but we don't say anything. Plus, apparently he gossips with his mom because then his mom gossips with my mom and I'm like wtf? Why is he gossiping about me when first off, I stay on the low down in general and two, he doesn't associate with me sooooo? I never talk or ask about him but his mom loves to ask things about me and compare with her son. It's like no. I'm not sure what even happened? We use to play and be best friends as little kids, plus he would always call me big sister ahaha! But ever since he moved over to Brierwood(sp?) we just stopped playing with each other when we met at Asian parties and then he just stopped coming because he would be at friends' house(lucky ass) or he just didn't wanna come. Maybe he's afraid of associating with me because I don't fit the image he's going for? Whatever that may be or he's afraid I will get ahold of his secrets or something and I'll gossip to my mom which will relay to his mother and get him in trouble lolol.  

Hiding them goodies with the cardigan and lots of hair.
Aaaand, they pop out again. I swear, they're attention whores lawl.