Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fart.

What is up with people farting? Yes, I understand it's a natural body necessity but kids be farting in front of me in the hallways and in class! I know it's them to because they're less than a foot away from me in the hallways and the fart be hitting me face on. It's not the small squeak ones that don't stink but they're the silent ones that knock you back 5 feet or maybe they're not silent? Maybe it's noise of the hallways that musk the sound but definitely not the smell. Oh gosh, it's worse than when I eat balut and that's pretty deadly if I say so myself ahaha. Trying to find an outfit with a 90s feel but it's difficult even though I have a gazillion pair of those acid wash/boyfriend/high waist mom jeans. Guess I'll go thrifting with mama on Friday before I hit the movies! Not sure if it's my vain self or if I really have gotten slimmer since last year? I mean yes I know I did get slimmer towards autumn/winter because of personal issues and such but I'm pretty sure I went back to my normal weight afterwards. At times when I examine myself in the mirror and photos, I dunno, I just appear dainty and petite like how Asians are sterotyped to be while back then my appearance was..thicker and sturdy? Confusing yes, but I dunno. I hope I'm not shrinking lol.