Monday, September 9, 2013

Sour relations.

Sometimes people say things that hurt others without realizing, that's what happened to me last night. What was said last night, it hurts. The dark one, the one who can't get along with almost everybody, the difficult one. Why does this spotlight always shine on me? Are my adversities that simple that it's worth being overlooked? I cannot and I will not back down. I will not endure injustice.

In the beginning, I was angry at the mention of such warmth in that name but then it sank in, what was being implied of me. Anger slipped away like a balloon against the horizon and sorrow hit like a bucket of cold, sulfuric water; something I will not let off lightly. I was so close to sleep yet this, this angered me, this upset me, that I stayed up until 5AM, pouring my heart onto the content of my heart's chamber. This, this action. It prolongs my hatred for those. Hatred continues to swirl and fester as this corpse ages - the truth continues to decay and rot in the shadows of ignorance. There will come a day where I shall rise and those souls I will capture and crush. In them I will plant devices of pain. They will wither and toss around but no one shall heed the cries as no one did with mine. Forever, I will nurture this. I will remember.