Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wei's?

This heart is not a mine, in it's place is a void filled with conflict, secrets, and pain harbored from prior years. The past is present and the present is not here,where lies are truths, wrongs are right and right is wrong. This mind is broken and torn. Where love is a word used often without feeling, where sorry is like candy, handed out to everyone and and please and thank you's are scarcely found. A smile is just a hidden frown. Here, it is possible to drown in my tears. To hide and live in my fears where I can get stabbed by pain. Here you may be, but no one cares about you or me. Where reactions. no matter the type, is good in everyone's mind for it is all worth it to satisfy the evil in their eyes. This heart is not mine. I am broken like the walls of my heart's chamber. Hidden within the walls are unspoken truths and pain. One day I will break through the walls, the layers of pain, and with my freedom I will fly away. For the rest of my life I will never look back. The the past will be the past and the future will be real and my life will be mine. 

The past is like the wind. Infatuation is difficult to understand. Using wine as to escape yet I can't escape the misty memories lingering by my side.The candlelight throws shadows, but it can't show your face. Still alone, I only see you. The night wind is already so cold, memories of the past seem like dreams.My heart seems frozen, how can I endure knowing you but not meeting you? I can't bear this heartache, I can't bear the fact that our love is already like the wind. Long ago I planted nine hundred ninety-nine roses for you. From the day we broke up, nine hundred ninety-nine roses withered, I'm already emaciated. A hundred thousand oaths  extinguished with the flowers. 

Made it on time to work this morning, yay! Finally wore pants too instead of just short, grabbed a jacket too since it was brisk. Later on in the day it got so freakin' hot I had to take off my jacket and I wanted to strip too. Apparently the heater wasn't on either so it was just us getting heated up in there. Nathan came in a bit before happy hour while I was asleep on the boxes hehe. Asked if I wanted to go Go-Karting with him, Ryan, and Meg later tonight but I declined. Already broke and gotta study tonight as well. Oh yeah, I got a job offer at Wei's! Going in on Tuesday to meet the owner and starting on Friday. Got irritated earlier and it was late. Went biking for a bit in short shorts and a t-shirt. Yeeeah, wasn't a good idea. I feel like a cold is gonna creep up on me. Parents and siblings are coming home this week as well! Finally get my hands on the cheongsam and doreamon, he he. Oh yeeeeeah. Gonna get something else this week as well, ahem. BE PREPARED TO SEE A NEW SMILE BEEEEETCHES. Jk. Just excited.