Monday, November 18, 2013

B-b-broke.

Got woken up by the kids' new alarm clock at 7AM and they didn't shut it off until 7:20 which pissed me off since my alarm goes off at 7:25AM. Deprived me 25 minutes of sleep. Gah. I need to sleep earlier than midnight, or later. Spent most of the time just goofing off, fattening up on caramel popcorn, and doing my math review for the exam coming up on Wednesday. Finished my rug in AP TD as well, yaaaaay. It's an alright rug, not what I had in mind but that's cool. Was so sleepy in first and sixth hour, I could not keep my eyes open that I had to hold my lids open. Had to give dad all of the tips I made on Sunday so he could fix his computer. Gah, good-bye $50 that I'll never see again. Gotta regain that dough on the weekends and during Thanksgiving break so I can buy insurance on my Honda Accord again after 2013. Sick of the Volks guzzling $50 every other week. So, I guess you can say today's not my day since I probably bombed my government and Kanji test since I didn't get a chance to study. Meh, gonna go collapse upon my bed now. Wait, got a funny story to share before turning out the lights. Andi found my stash of Halloween candy that I had hidden away since 2 years ago when I went TOTing with Corey. She asked why I didn't eat it all and I simply stated I didn't want to. She asked if the reason why I didn't eat it was because I still liked Corey and missed him which I gave her a death glare so she walked out. Less than a minute later she pops in and says "Oh yeah, Horse Face is ugly." which made me laugh. Well I hope you had a nice laugh. G'night all.