Sunday, November 17, 2013

I need moar sleep.

Alarm went off at 8AM, rolled back into bed for a couple minutes only to turn over and find that it's 8:35AM. Ah shit. Rushed to work within' 10 minutes, even with the construction work that went on. It was pretty slow but I still got some pretty decent tips because a majority of the customers kept tipping $2-$3 each time, even on average orders. Our inventory went over by 10% when it's suppose to not exceed 5% so Corp. is being all poopy, since they audited us, apparently they always come and audit us around this time of the year since it's the end of the year. Guess I have to cut back on my free snacking, not to mention whenever I'm at work I'm always eating 24/7 but then again I move around a lot. Got my old hours back, and maybe even more since I have to be there by 7AM, instead of 7:30AM on Saturdays now. Wonder why? Ugh, I don't even wake up at 7:30AM, much less be somewhere by 7AM. Gonna work during Thanksgiving break too but not sure which days, definitely will be having Thursday off though to make the kids some turkey, casserole, and so on since nobody else can or will. I'll be bustling in the kitchen by myself, slaving away. They better listen to me or else they're gonna starve all week for all I care. Pondering if I should get lassagna too? Not gonna be making it from scratch since I won't have time with the other dishes and it's too messy as well. Mama is wanting me to take the kids to school and pick them up, tutor em with math, bath them ,and cook. Wtf? I have work, I have my own shit to do too. I wake up at 7:45AM and barely make it to school and that's without breakfast too! I ain't gonna wake up at whatever time to get their asses out of bed, brush their teeth, and wash their asses, and all that good stuff then make em breakfast and take them to school. Oh heo nah. We live less than .02 miles away too! It even shows on google maps that we're 40 seconds away in walking distance! I'll pick them up if it's raining or if there's snow but I'm not gonna waste gas and be stuck in traffic at school to pick them up when we live right next door. Tutor em in math? I hate math and I hate kids. I cannot teach to save my life, I will end up smacking til their face bleeds. I hate teaching. I'll make em do their homework and read, but that's it. I have my own homework to worry about and AP classes. I gotta succeed too, nobody gonna be doing shit for me. They're in second and third grade too, they should be able to clean themselves without me having to see them naked everyday.