Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cram 2.

Sooo sleepy. Had a few odd dreams last night and the night before but can't remember em. Been to occupied with cramming and getting ready for finals. Crammed during seminar again for biology but I still feel like I did better on my government even though I didn't get a chance to study or look over anything for that subject, instead I spent everything on biology - not to mention I got a little note card cheat sheet as well. Cleaned out my buckets in AP TD as well and donated all the fabric I brought - most of em I haven't even used yet. She wanted to go in the back and try on the dress to see how it came out but the thing was, I didn't wear a bra like usual plus it was finals! I'm gonna get all the sleep I can get and dress like a slob, ain't gonna worry about my appearance. I'm gonna worry about my grades! Then again, I never tried the dress on to make sure it fitted until I finished, fml.  Got English and College Algebra tomorrow, let's hope I can get everything done and well!

I can't zip it all the way up, not to mention I'm not even wearing a bra. Definitely made it too small.