Monday, December 30, 2013

Ice Skate.

Last night Dani called me around 11:10PM to ask if I could come in today(Monday) from 12-5PM, to which I replied no since I already have plans. She flips out on me and says that I had said I could work on Monday a few hours ago(I had been at work in the day). I said no, I said I can work on New Year's Eve which is Tuesday. She got all mad and hung up. Wth? Then the next day I find out that Michelle got called in to work 12-5PM on Tuesday. Wth? I said I could work on Tuesday if they need me but Dani was so against it. I don't get it. Anyways, I dreamt that I was in this school park, and Tory - my classmate from last year in math. There were trees or vines that grew celery? I made the kids suck the juice out of the celery stalks and made them throw away the pulp. Wtf? And Tori kept putting a bomb in the shape of a juice box next to me and kept lighting it. I was like wtf no! Stop it, and kept blowing out the fuse. I also lived in this creepy, dark, filthy apartment that had electricity outages and all these dark, gloomy, demon stuff. Like it was a inspiration from the Divergence books, odd? Kept waking up in the middle of the night such as waking up at 5AM, then 8AM, then finally 9AM. Pulled myself out of bed and proceeded to make banh da do for uncle, and the kids as breakfast/brunch(?). Watched Sinbad with the kids for a bit until Mr. Andy took em for a play date with Helen and Eric. A bunch of people bailed which irked me and the times for ice skating kept getting changed so one of the people just said forget it and didn't go. I wouldn't blame em, plus the time thing wasn't in my power since I'm not the ride. Grabbed lunch at another Sonic, they got my burger wrong. I asked for mayo and habanero sauce but they put bbq on it instead. Sad face. Michelle's car wouldn't start afterwards so we had to sit for a good 10 minutes and started to freak out. Tried one last time and it started. Headed to Town Hall to skate, didn't realize how cold it would be on the rink. Stole Michelle's gloves and she exchanged coats with Meg. Poor girly. We both hung onto the rail until after 5 minutes or so and then I got pulled into the middle of the rink. I literally could not move at all even when I tried the kick, glide, kick movement. I got really close to falling down but I balanced myself and ended up just squatting. One of the guy who was part of the staff came to my rescue..even though I was perfectly fine haha. Megs went into to warm up after a while and I tried to follow, that's when I fell on my knees. The same staff guy came up to me and knelt down to see if I was okay even though I had got back up before he made it to me. I wonder if they're assigned to certain people? Because another staff member never tried to help me even though there was like 3 of em on the rink and Megs never got asked if she was okay either even though she fell at least 3 times and it seemed like it hurt really bad! Awh but we got better! I figured out that I just had to use the normal movement I use when I roller skate, except the fact that ice skating makes you use the toe picker which I can't really use so I just kick off and glide and move around like I do on skates. We skated until 5:19PM so we got a good 2 hours or so of skating. Watched them smooth out the rink with the machine thingy. Got free blankets and went to our Sonic for some coffee and hot tea. I figured I could make it to the Kizuna party but Michelle's car wouldn't start again after so long. Her brother in law picked us up and dropped us off at Michelle's house and I got dropped off around 7:45PM. It's not that late but I was so pooped. I am definitely bring gloves and hats next time I go ice skating!