Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Love is a concoction consisting of oxytocin, serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins.

People need to realize that unless you're in the relationship - STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT. Keep your god damn filthy mouth shut as well. Nothing irks me more than when people stick their Pinocchio nose into my business, bile spewing all over the place. Whether it be reprimanding or simple defense for my partner, shut the fuck up. You're not apart of it. You don't know what goes on behind doors nor do you know the emotions and thoughts exchanged between the two people. The more people worm their way into my matters, the more I get pissed off. I will treat my partner however the way I want. Hence, they're mine for a reason. If I can't be myself around them than there's no point in being tied down. I'd rather be independent and free, hold my middle fingers to the crowd and give a big ol'e fuck you. You only see what I want others to see, you don't see the other things. So, I suggest you to shut your stinkin' mouth before I punch your face in.