Thursday, May 1, 2014

Does this face look similar to anyone's?

Trololol.

So, life's going pretty smooth even though everything is hectic ATM ≧◡≦.
Or maybe it's my crazy ass haha. Spent 2 hours going around in circles trying to get my W2 form and bitches still be makin' excuses and sending me on a goose chase. Like wth people. So piss. But whatever, I'll do what I gotta do. 
Currently ahead of my scheduled hours. Woot! Even if it's by 2.75 heh. Hopefully I can rack up more hours in the summer. 8:30AM-9:30PM on M,T,W to rack up extra hours to get the ultimate 54 hours a week instead of 40 then work on weekends. I don't even know if I want to work after school on Thursday and Fridays. Maybe that's a bit psychotic? I dunno.  
Looking back. I'm appreciative of how things turned out. Without it I wouldn't have had the motivation. 
Can't wait for prom either! Not even excited about the dance, more excited about dressing up and taking photos teehee!