Monday, June 9, 2014

Ain't summah time unless it's by the poolside.




Regular day at work. Had another client try to request me on the weekdays since she had a HS reunion that weekend but I wouldn't be in. Darn it. Already having 2 clients try to request and book an appointment with me but it kinda just doesn't work out. Maybe next time. It wasn't super busy like yesterday but I was kept occupied without much down time to eat or anything so it was alright. Went to the pool afterwards and now I'm finishing up my project.

Và kể tư ngày chứng ta chấm dứt hết mọi mói liên lạc
Thì 1 ngày qua đối với em rất là vô nghĩa
Thỉnh thoảng em vẫn 1 mình đi tới những nơi cũ,ngồi ở đó tìm kiếm những kỉ niệm..
Còn anh thì sao?

Did some thinking as well. Did you think I wouldn't find out? Maybe I'm being selfish for feeling the way I am but you dear are a crappy friend. If I got together with one of his buddies how would you feel? Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'd feel like shit and insecure as well. I should've never tried to be your friend. I should've never brought you along. I regret all this shit but hey, I'll learn from this mistake.