Friday, February 13, 2015

Lost passion.

I use to be really big on my education, passionate about school and work. A workaholic at one time. Nowadays, the two things I loved the most I despise now. School is a drag and work is annoying. All I wanna do is lay around and waste away. What has happened to me? This isn't who I am. Have I burnt myself out by going to school every day and working almost every day? Is it because I haven't had any time to myself to relax and properly sleep? Is school overburdening me? Do I need a mini vacation to get away and sort out myself? Perhaps, but I don't have that time. I feel as though I don't belong to myself. Constantly rushing to be at a certain place, at a certain time to do things that I don't want to do. As though this life isn't mine, that I'm swirling in a haze, fulfilling my debt.