Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sick.

Ugh, first it was major allergies killing me. I finally got it sorted out with Claritin and now I'm sick with a runny, stuffy nose and sore throat. I can never get a break, can I? Missed two days of school but still managed to keep track in classes. Came back and took 5 quizzes in Japanese without even knowing what it was over. Scored 100% on both. That's how I do it. ;) Got a full draft essay due on Friday in honors comp 2 though, haven't even finished the book. Crap.
Life's been so-so. My baby has returned from California and it feels so nice to have him back even if both of us are sick! :)He brought back lots of snacks and cute niffy toys for me, can't wait to try them out - loving the finger massage! Helps relieves tensions in my hands after a busy day at the salon. 
Finally got my backs trimmed as well. I got lazy and let them grow out as long as to my neck - oops heh. Now they're back to above my eyebrows. 
Nothing majorly new in life. Going with the flow and enjoying my days, I still alienated at my new work place, like a square being chipped away to try to fit a circular mold resulting in a shape that's not really circular nor square like. Too small to fit snuggly into the mold - resulting in being inferior. I don't feel welcomed nor appreciated but the money is better. It'll just take time right? I'm there to make money, not have fun.