Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Disregarded for a whore.

You chose her over me. She means nothing right? Then why do you have to communicate with her? Oh yes, because of John. Why can't you directly communicate with him then? She shouldn't matter or have anything with him either so why are you inviting her to eat Ihop with you guys? Calling me immature for feeling the way I do? Yeah. When you disregarded my feelings about this you disregarded ME for a whore who you know I hate.

You call me immature for that whore.
You let me walk out into the rain at night for that whore.
You disregarded me for that whore.

You may not have realized it but you did. If I really mattered then you wouldn't have done it. You wouldn't have proceeded to communicate and allow her to eat with you guys. So yeah. You want to associate yourself with that bitch then be my guest.

And now you want to be angry, you want to yell at me? You have no right. Look at yourself in the mirror and reflect before opening your mouth. I don't have to put up with this.