Thursday, July 2, 2015

If this was written earlier.

If I had been typing this earlier today I would be going on about how thankful I am with where my life is going and how unexpected situations became blessings in disguise and how the past feels like a dream but..I am typing this now. I don't feel the same as I did earlier. Earlier today at work I kept thinking how happy I am with life. How happy and secure I feel in my relationship but, I don't now. It doesn't have to do with my partner, but with myself. I have many enemies, or people who would rejoice at any misfortunes I may encounter. Anyone I encounter or get together will always associate with others I avoid and vice versa. It is something that bothers me and I know I have no control over others but their action in involving themselves with others really put a ding in my perspective of them. I guess what I'm saying is, I need to reevaluate myself, my position, and not be so quick to throw myself into matters that if it ends up not the way I predicted, I'll have the strength to recuperate.