Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Relaxing a grump.

Nothing too new. Working as usual. Avoid getting called in on my one day off that consist of dates and errands lol. Finally got babe his massage. We went in early and got out around 15 minutes later than our scheduled time lol. Been stressed out the past few days over small things. I think it may be due to my lack of sleep and rest? But oh goodness, I was a real grump. Got my nails gelled today. I don't think the color goes well with my skin tone. I think I'll switch to either a midnight blue or purple next week or a nice pastel. Bright neon colors just make me look tan - something most of my clients go for while I go for colors that make me pale haha. Started packing the essentials, I'm so behind than I usually am haha. Started picking out hygiene products and a few cosmetics. Need to do laundry and start booking appointments before they're all gone!