Monday, July 27, 2015

Wanna go home.

Really want to go home. I don't enjoy working every day and having no social life but I miss my independence and not being tan all the time. Everybody seems to love Hawaii but I personally dislike it and don't wanna return. I guess you can say I hate it. I can't wait to return and to have school started just so I can get started with life and move along. Here I get all these complicated illnesses, I have no control over what I want to do or whatever. I never want to return even if it was by myself or with my family. Two more days, can't wait. 
Went clubbing the other night. So not my forte. So many god damn sluts and guys I do not want to attract. Got to see my first club fight too ha. Was so tired, don't think I'd go again. 
Went to sea life park, fed birds, swam with dolphins. End of day. 
Two more to go until I'm free. Hope my sanity survives.