Monday, January 25, 2016

LASIK: 2 Weeks Post-Op

It's been 15 days since the operation. Things are getting a bit clearer, there are still times when my eyes are super sensitive and I have to wear sunglasses and I get all these looks. I don't mind but it's less of confusion but more of rude looks since I probably give off a snobbish aura with sunglasses? A lot of people don't seem to recognize me without my glasses and the fact that I can't wear make up and I cut my hair really short, like a bob.

My eyes get super dry. I've already used 3 10ML of Systane Ultra eyedrops - $13 a bottle. I have to use that kind because I can't use eyedrops with preservatives. I don't have any blood clots or bruising unlike other people. All I have is a red vein in each eye, one more noticeable than the other one but otherwise my eyes are great. It's hard to focus in class with my eyes because they get really strained and tired when I have to focus or keep my eyes open for a long time. I've noticed that my eyes are starting to become a bit hazy since I've had to attend class. Not sure if it's just stabilizing?

My eyes get pretty crusty as well. I have a lot of eye discharge but it's never inside my eyes but rather on my eyelashes. Weird? It's a clear sticky substance that sticks to my eyelashes.

When I drive and people have their lights on, it's difficult to drive because of the halos but I manage.

Can't wait to be able to wear make up again!