Saturday, June 18, 2016

2 in 1 Post Break-Up.

Had a very off putting dream last night. I can't remember it all except for the vivid parts that contained a lot of emotions. Somehow I had an attachment with Corey. It was as if I still felt possession over him, as if we were together or had just broken up. I got extremely jealous, finding out that he had someone else from an online writing. It was either SH or JL and damn did I get violent. Choking, bloody faces, cuts, and bruises all because of jealousy over the chance of a budding relationship. I don't know what this dream was foreshadowing nor do I care much for it lol. Been so busy and don't see any significance in understanding it atm.
Another part was in an isolated, foreign land with Mikeo again. I think it's because lately the memory of us walking in Nha Trang with fireworks keeps popping into my mind randomly. I don't know why it's that memory and why it's been coming up. We were with Uncle Pedro and something with cliffs and yellow leaves and trees. I thought about FT for the last time since we were together but he was distant and I brushed it off. There was a painful emotion but I just kind of ignored it. I remember him walking away in front of me in a red/pink sweater.
There was a scene where there were unwanted puppies as well. I befriended this little black brown pug. Usually I don't like pugs but I was drawn to him and just kind of took him in. There was something wrong with him but I still found myself gravitating towards him. Something in him just made me feel less sad.

I don't understand these dreams nor the reason for having it but I figured I'd write it down before I forget. Perhaps I'll have enough time to dissect it later on. I feel like it's trying to tell me something that I've been turning a blind eye to, perhaps underlying emotions since the break up. I don't want to think about it though.