Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Things I've learned.

It's been forever since I lasted updated. I've grown a lot and I'm grateful.

I understand why some girls get sucked into the whole bad boy image and how difficult it can be to get away from that scene. He knows how to use the right words, compliments and teases without coming off as a total creep. It's like an escape but deep down you know that there is no real connection. Your conversations are dry but he's a total cutie with honey words. You can't help but indulge a bit. When reality hits, it's like a roller coaster coming to a complete jolt. Stinks but you accept it quickly minus the motion sickness which fades with time and other rides.

I've been tested with false friendships. I truly thought her and I were getting closer. I guess she heard things about me or what not. If she can't bring herself to trust me or to trust herself to make her own judgement, I'm fine with that. I don't want a repeat of friendship drama like with Megan. Even if I really did like that person and thought we were besties - clearly they didn't. Their lost. I found that I was just a tool, that's cool. I won't act up or show that I'm hurt. I move on. I learn my lesson.

All in all, everything connects together and makes sense. Growing up, the moral of the story is to not care essentially. Focus on yourself even if there is another person you treasure. Never let yourself think you know a person because when they do something that shocks and offends you - it'll feel worse. If someone does something that bothers you, brush it off - focus on yourself. Don't give them the power to hurt you. I'm not talking about actually getting hurt and bottling it while distracting yourself but legitimately not be concern about others besides yourself. They may be in your story for now but in a short time they'll be gone like farts.

Nowadays, I'm more into honing my makeup skills along with working out. Truth be told, I'm too busy to be concerned with others. Gotta take care of bills and paperwork, graduating(with two degrees hollah), applying for another program while finishing up my current. Working out with dance classes, kickboxing, and yoga. If someone is blind to take me for granted, I'll just keep improving myself.