Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A f f a i r s。

I understand that you're anxious, worried, concerned but it's my relationship.
I choose who I want to be with. 
I can seek out quality traits. 


I don't want to end things again for you.
Alex Yang and I ended because you guys would constantly bicker and mock me once, twice, thrice a night. I'm capable of envisioning my future, making my decisions, creating and dissolving connections. I don't want you to run trails on him through me, I am able to accomplish that when needed. 


Your daughter knows of life's thorns. They've ripped her open in the silent darkness. She's not the little girl that only knew how to follow your footsteps anymore. She has walked down paths similar to yours but she has the knowledge to avoid the potholes. She isn't the child with the soft, innocent filled, vassal anymore. She has grown in silence, stowing away data deep within not to attract attention to herself. 


I will take your opinions into consideration but don't force them upon me. 


And you. Take into consideration that you're not my first. I've been through pain and have constant reminders everyday to be cautious since they're fearful that I'll experience it and do something reckless. I don't need you ass-ing them either because I am from this family. I got my manners from the same person you're dissing. I've never yelled at you before, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't blast me with anger.