Tuesday, November 1, 2011

魔女。

I don't talk.
I don't disrespect.
I don't half ass or turn in assignments late.

So why are you haggling on me? What have I ever done to receive this treatment? Others would babble on and turn in their assignments late yet you greet them with smiling faces. I ask reasonable unmentioned questions yet you give me this attitude when you answer. What's up with that?

Is it because I'm Asian? Yeah I'm pulling out the race card because I don't see it any other way! The teachers in the past had no issues concerning me. I wear modest clothes, my handwriting is eligible, my character is conserved yet every single day I guarantee you have never once greeted me. I've never even been late to your class! Think of others who dropped, ditched, slacked off yet you're totally chill with it.

I say hello, please, thank you. Others say whatever, okay, uh huh.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT.