Thursday, November 24, 2011

Relationships and Family.

Having your boyfriend and family members meet and know about each other is great and all but when they get too involved is when it kills it for me. Having your mother, older sister, and baby siblings nag at you for him is a turn off and it pisses me to no end. When I want to spend time with him, they regard me as spoiled, loose, fickle yet when I don't want to they open their big mouths into my affairs. Whenever I'm "allowed" to spend time with him there's always a tail following, whether it be one of my siblings or someone. There's always some kind of restriction. I never get any alone time with him and when I do they tend to get suspicious that we do things and I have to pay some kind of price at the end.

It's times like this that I wish I was single.
It's as if they like to put a strain on my relations. If they want to form friendships with whoever then they can make their own. Don't try to strengthen or weaken mine. Don't bring your high religious crap to me, because I really don't want to listen. If you didn't get so involved I wouldn't be like this. At times I push him away because I don't want to deal with both of you. I can't please the both of you and I can't please myself so who am I living to please for?

Don't you remember the saying, the people around us and the things they did are what make us who we are? I am this way because of you people and your guys' actions. I live for the benefit of myself. Why be at a disadvantage for the advantage of someone else? I'm selfish but so are you. Everyone's selfish, even God, Jesus, Allah, Pan and Buddha. If they weren't then they would accept everybody without setting up rules and guidelines for their "children". They would love and accept their creation equally, not send the naughty ones to such a horrible place.