Thursday, November 24, 2011

Private concerns become public affairs.

As long as him and I aren't doing anything bad then you shouldn't be concerned. Our arguments are our arguments. Have you ever realized that sometimes we're not fighting but I'm just piss in general? Why do you even care or want to know what we fight about? Why do you even get piss when I don't tell you? If you're so worried about bad karma coming then maybe you should live your life a bit better. Shoving religion in someone's face won't you anywhere.

Sure, karma will get me back since I'm "enslaving" him; ect but hey it's better than being with someone that I'll constantly have to please to be happy. I think I'll know how to judge boys when picking out future husbands since I've had my share of painful relationships but of course that's unknown to you.

It's times like this that push me to the edge and want to end things so I wouldn't have to deal with these situations.