Friday, November 25, 2011

Pain pain go away; snow come today.

Come and freeze the pain away with your silence.

You advise me; if I were to continue to be like this bad karma would come after this household. That I'll bring misfortune to my younger brother and to you my dear mother.
And you, my beloved sister declare that I'm the one sabotaging my relationship. That I'll be the reason why it'll end yet you're one to talk when you couldn't maintain a friendship long enough for it to blossom into potential relationship.  Always criticizing my actions. Saying that others are a fool to be attracted to me with anger. Are you jealous? Are you that envious that you must crush my self esteem and devour my spirit? Are you only happy when I am below you, unworthy, and torn?

Must I end this too, to be able to attain peace?
I am tired, hurt, and worn out. Just let me be, please.